About Flanery Professional Services
Flanery Professional Services is a small firm specializing in the taxation of individuals and their related small business entities. Serving the Pacific Northwest, the firm is located on Lopez Island in the San Juans.
Deeply familiar with stock-based compensation systems common at high tech companies, Marci works with numerous clients to plan the timing of option exercises and sales to minimize the tax impact.
Advantages to using Flanery Professional Services:
- Flanery Professional Services is a small firm, you won’t be working with layers of staff people you haven’t met before – you’ll be working directly with the CPA responsible for all of your work;
- With a combined 70+ years of tax experience in public accounting and teaching, there are few complex areas the firm isn’t fluent in – as your financial situation grows, the expertise you need is already there;
- You won’t be training new staff people on your tax returns;
- If you need connections with estate planning attorneys, financial planners or bookkeepers, Flanery Professional Services’s deep connections in the Seattle area are a ready source of referrals;
- Flanery Professional Services works almost exclusively on a fixed fee basis – you’ll know the anticipated fee before the work begins and, unless there are unforeseen complications, the firm honors that fee commitment.